Aplexa Seeks Frontend / Mobile Developer for Unique Role
While day-to- day activities may fluctuate with the needs of the company, you will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Creating apps within the Aquro platform; these will largely be iOS and Android projects entrusted to us by our customers and partners.
- Helping to support our partners through coaching them in development projects, wireframing apps, and helping to make tactical project decisions.
- Other miscellaneous dev tasks as needed (helping with expanding the platform itself, etc.).
For this role, the right candidate will:
- Have experience in developing responsive mobile websites or similar in the past.
- Be comfortable in both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Have done some work with integrations (REST, SOAP).
- An exciting environment working among some of Stockholm’s top entrepreneurs.
- A challenging, active role in a growing company, with lots of room to develop as a professional.
- Efficient workflows and direct, open lines of communication with all team members.
- Generous and simple employment terms.
- Memorable experiences with our team on the road to success; join us for after work events, company trips, and more!
How to Apply
We are currently conducting ongoing interviews for this position, so don’t wait to submit your application if you’re interested! To apply, send a brief cover letter (Swedish or English) describing why you’re a great fit for this role, along with your CV, to