Aplexa Seeks Experienced Project Manager
Aplexa is now seeking an experienced project manager to help organize app development projects, facilitate time and team management, and work closely with clients to ensure that their timelines, expectations, and project specs are flawlessly met by the Aplexa team.
We are entering a period of accelerated growth, and expect that you will be comfortable managing a team of 10-20 people at any given time – ensuring developers, designers, and other key team members are in sync on their projects.
Aplexa works with clients of various sizes to help them develop mobile solutions, primarily iOS and Android applications. In this role, you will be expected to:
- Update & communicate with clients.
- Lead the development team on their assigned projects.
- Track deadlines and progress toward meeting them.
- Lead daily and/or weekly meetings with team members.
- Miscellaneous tasks as needed – we’re all team players here!
For this role, the right candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of project management experience within development and/or IT.
- Experience with UX for software applications, web applications and/or mobile applications.
- Understanding of the commercial aspects of product development, specifically within the mobile space. Ability to help clients recognize the best solutions to their problems within a mobile environment.
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- Experience in efficiently leading teams of 5 or more members.
- Experience in both personal customer relationships as well as the handling of larger accounts. We partner with large companies as well as take on projects for individuals, so it is important to be adaptable in communication style and understanding of customer needs.
- Top-notch organizational skills, attention to detail, and work ethic.
- An exciting environment working among some of Stockholm’s top entrepreneurs.
- A challenging, active role in a growing company, with lots of room to develop as a professional.
- Efficient workflows and direct, open lines of communication with all team members.
- Generous and simple employment terms.
- Memorable experiences with our team on the road to success; join us for after work events, company trips, and more!
We are currently conducting ongoing interviews for this position, so don’t wait to submit your application if you’re interested! To apply, send a brief cover letter (Swedish or English) describing why you’re a great fit for this role, along with your CV, to: